Item code: 194151
- Adidas Snowboarding
- Riding style This boots is designed as an intermediate/ expert boot due to its high responsivness perfect for all mountain to backcountry
- Flex Medium / stiff boot for increased response, rated 8/10.
- outer Articulated cuff, with a 3D moulded toungue.The upper boots is a durable synthetic, whilst the sole is a made of a multi surface traction.
- This multidirectional rubber allows for more grip on the snow, ice and your top sheet. The shell is slightly taller for added support.
- liner The liner used is gold level, duel densiity heat mouldable liner. Providing the ultimate comfort fit.
- Lacing The Accerra uses a double BOA system, allowing you to individually adjust the fit of the lowers and upper boot. This system is super easy to use, and you just have to pull on the boa to undo them.
- Extras An internal ankle harness stabalises your foot preventing your foot slipping within the shell.
- The boots also has responsive cushioning which has energy-returning properties, allowing you to continue riding untill the last lifts.
The Acerra ADV 2019 is one of Adidas most technically advanced snowboarding boots for the season, without compromising the signature adidas sharp style. The boot sits at the top end of the flex rating with an 8/10 meaning that its super responsive for those riders who want precision and support. With a slightly taller shell the Acerra is able to tackle tougher terrain, but still provides comfort due to the 3D tongue which moulds around your leg. The Acerra uses the popular double BOA system, so you can adjust the upper and lower part of the boot. If youre looking for a top tech boots, which is designed for increase responsiveness and is praised by all the pros. Then the Acerra is your boot.