Item code: 194160
- Adidas Snowboarding Response ADV Snowboard Boots
- Riding style This boot is designed for all mountain/ free style. It would suit an intermediate rider.
- Flex Medium flex boots, rated 6/10.
- Outer Articulated cuff, with a 3D moulded toungue. The upper boots is made up of a durable syntheric leather. The sole is made with continental rubber to increase drip on snow and ice.
- Liner The liner used is silver level, heath moudable foam to allow for ultimate comfort.
- Lacing The Response used doublel BOA system, allowing you to individually adjust the fit of the lowers and upper boot. This system is super easy to use, and you just have to pull on the boa to undo them.
- Extras An internal ankle harness stabalises your foot preventing your foot slipping within the shell. Whilst a rubber back stay helps to prevent your boot slipping against your binding.
The Response ADV 2019 is the perfect combination of performance and comfort. The Response is designed as an all mountain/ freestyle boot with a mid-flex. However, it doesnt compromise on the addition of some top tech for when you want to ride tougher terrain. The boot has a mouldable liner and 3D tongue means that the boot adapts to you. Whilst the internal ankle harness provides the stability when riding, preventing you slipping within the shell. The Double BOA system means that you can control the fit of the boot, as the upper and lower function separately. Its super easy to use and quick to adjust your boots, even whilst riding. If you want an all mountain boot which is comfortable, supportive and easy to adjust. Then the Response will do the job.