Item code: 178496
- Armada Victa 83 Skis + Warden Mnc 11 Bindings - Multi
- Rider Type These are an all mountain ski, suited to an intermediate skier.
- Profile AR nose rocker with traditional sidecut profile. Slight camber underfoot.
- Power-lite core, this is a pure core wood core which is light weight and stable due to consistancy.
- It's powerful due to the introduction of carbon kevlar struts. These stringers in the tip and the tail give the skis their added pop and longer life span.
- Laminate matrix, these directional layering of fiberglass dictate the flexibility of the ski and where it will or wont have torsional flex.
- Comp series base, this base is Armadas fastest base yet. Idea for those to want to charge down the mountain and carve through the snow.
- AR50 wsidewall.
- 2.2 impact edge.These are built to be durable but not add excess weight
The Armada Victa 83 skis are an all mountain ski, they have been built for stability and speed. The core in this ski is a power-lite, which is 1 consistent piece of wood which creates stability in the ski. To add some pop and playfulness to the Victa 83, Armada has added carbon Kevlar stringers in the tip and the tail. Not only do these add pop, but they also help drive power out to the ski. This added material means that the ski in more durable and therefore should have a longer life span. The profile on this ski means that you not only can carve with great edge hold from the camber, but you also can glide over powder due to the rocker in the tip. If you want to ski for the speed, then the Armada Victa 83 Skis has you covered with a comp series base, this base is hard and fast. Giving you extra speed all over the mountain. This ski is recommended for intermediate skiers.
|Length (cm)||Tip width (mm) ||Waist width (mm)||Tail width (mm)||Radius (mm)|
||All Mountain Skis