Item code: 176070
- Burton Instigator Snowboard
- Ryder type All mountain. This board is suited to beginner riders
- Profile Flat. The flat profile means that you will have more stability and balance . The nose and tail rise early for a catch free ride.
- Shape Directional. 5mm taper makes the nose wider than the tail for floatation.
- Flex Soft. Symetrical flex throughout the baord.
- Base Extruded base. Super low maintenance
- FSC certified Super Fly 800G, which is light weight but strong.
- Dualzone EGO. At the toe and heel edge, wood gain is perpendicular to the core for extra strength and edge control .
- Sqweezebox low, the board is flexible between the bindings. However its stiffer outside your feet for energy transfer.
- Fiber glass BIAX. This keeps the board soft for a more forgiving ride.
- Edges Cruise control tune, is a catch free edge which is great for new riders and those who want to progress.
- A tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight to make mobility eaiser. The tips are also scooped for a more catch free ride.
- Mounting Channel system. Its easy to adjust your stance and faster
- Not compatible with 4X4 bindings
The Instigator is an ideal board for anyone who is either learning or is progressing. The profile on this board is flat with rocker either end, this makes linking turns easier. Being a soft board it very forgiving and lets you make a few mistakes. The directional twin shape and symmetrical flex make this an ideal board to learn on as you can ride in both directions and it wont change the way the board feels. Due to the nose being a little bit wide, its going to help you with getting those turns down. The Edges on the Instigator are catch free, so you can build up for confidence. The base on the Instigator is an extruded base, these are super low maintenance
|Length (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider weight (kg)|
||151cm - 155cm
||146cm - 150cm
||156cm - 160cm