Item code: 176075
- Burton Process Flying V Snowboard
- Ryder type All mountain. This board is suited for imtermediate / expert riders.
- Profile Rocker hybrid. Rocker between your feet to make turns easier, with frostbite camber underfoot which gives you extra pop and power. Rocker again at the tip and tail
- Shape Twin
- Flex Medium. Symetrical flex throughout the baord.
- Base Sintered. This is a high density base and retains wax well.
- FSC certified Super Fly 700G, which is light weight but strong.
- Dualzone EGO. At the toe and heel edge, wood gain is perpendicular to the core for extra strength and edge control .
- Sqweezebox, which is varied thickness in the core. Thinner sections give you more flex and transfers energy to the tip and tail of the board. This makes the board more snappy and easier to manipulate
- Fiber glass TRIAX. This makes the board more responsive and stronger.
- Edges Frostbite edges, extend beneath your bindings giving you superb edge to edge hold on hardpack and ice conditions.
- A tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight to make mobility eaiser. The tips are also scooped for a more catch free ride.
- Mounting Channel system. Its easy to adjust your stance and faster
- Not compatible with 4X4 bindings
The Process is an all mountain board that will take on any terrain. Its a rocker hybrid board, the rocker between your feet makes this board easier to turn and gives a more catch free ride. There is camber underfoot which gives you extra pop and power. Plus, the camber means that you have better edge control at high speeds. Its a medium flex twin board, which means that your can riding in any style and this board will still perform. This board uses Burtons high end sintered base, so you will always have speed on your side. This is a super hardwearing base which has wax infused deep into the material. The edges on this board are frostbite, which is a slightly more prominent edge at the binding point. This gives you better edge hold, even on ice and hardpack.
|Length (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider weight (kg)|
|157||25.2|| 68- 91|
||156cm - 160cm
||151cm - 155cm