Item code: 333466
- Outline: A hybrid shape combines a performance tail with a fish style nose
- Tail: Pulled in thumb tail
- Concave: Single to double with light vee out the tail
- Rocker: Medium shortboard tail kick with a more relaxed nose rocker
- Rails: Chunky 60/40 shortboard rails that soften up in the nose
- Fin set up: 5 fin set up, quad for down the line stuff and thruster for more control on the face and rail to rail
- FCS II fin box set up
- Fins not included
- Volume: Medium high volumes is supportive when you need it yet sensitive and responsive when you want to shred
- The Base Construction is a polyurethane blank with polyester resin. This construction is highly versatile and suitable for all round professional performance. Fourth Surfboards use high quality materials to create premium surfboards. US Blanks at the core in blue foam and Hexcel Glass for the laminate bonded with Silmar resin creates a balance of durability and weight for the best performance
- These boards are finished in a 24/7 temperature control room to ensure that the curing times are at optimum levels. To finish the board it's sanded to a 240 dry sand finish, removing any plastic lacquer left on the board which will feel and look horrible after a few months in the sea
- Who should surf this board? If you want one board that is high versatile, the Doofer is a top option. As an all rounder It will give you confidence on bigger surf and will wave count on smaller days. The Doofer handles foam well you can ride the Doofer just over the volume of your go to shortboard.
|5'8||19 1/4||2 3/8||28.2|
|5'10||19 1/2||2 7/16||30.3|
|6'0||19 3/4||2 1/2||32.5|
|6'4||20 1/4||2 5/8||36.8|
|6'6||20 5/8||2 11/16||39.4|
|6'8||20 7/8||2 3/4||41.8|
The Doofer is a do it all board, it can be whatever you want it to be. As an all-rounder it Performs on gutless much to solid waves, helping you to catch as many waves as possible you will lose count. As a hybrid board it really can do everything, paddles like a dream, its fast and can easily hold a line in the barrel.
The outline is what sets it board apart from others, combining a stoker nose and a shortboard backend which pulls into a thumb tail. The widest point of the board stretches up the board to increase the rail line, this shape gives the Doofer the feeling of a shortboard when your foot in placed on the tail pad. The wide nose helps you to quickly paddle into waves.
The unique rocker on the Doofer is designed to give you great hold, speed and rocket surfing. Made with a medium tail kick which is curved to the bottom of the rocket and a drawn-out entry rocker. The deck on the Doofer is packed with volume so you can ride the board slightly shorter without feeling under-gunned when the waves get bigger.
The concave on the Doofer is the same as the Charge model with a single running concave from the tail to the wide point getting deeper through the nose. This shape gives the Doofer extra lift in the water and helps to maintain speed on small waves whilst enabling great hold when surfing off the tail pad in bigger waves.
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape