Item code: 315179
- Outline: Hybrid, wider nose with a more pulled in tail for easy surfing
- Tail: Round pin
- Concave: Single to double
- Rocker: Relaxed medium curve and height
- Rails: 60/40 performance rails with added volume
- Fin set up: 5 fin set up, quad for down the line stuff and thruster for more control on the face and rail to rail
- FCS II fin box set up
- Fins not included
- Volume: Medium high, easy to catch waves and easy to ride waves a perfect balance for fun surfs
- ESE: Using Superfused EPS Foam from US Blanks, due to the moulding process these blanks have a tighter fusion and cell structure. As a result the blanks takes less resin and have a tighter flex pattern compared to standard. These blanks are 25% lighter than standard blanks and feature flex properties to give you the best performance in the water
- Resin Research Epoxy: Resin Research Epoxy is applied to the board in a heat controlled room. It's over 40% bio content, super strong, lightweight and bright. Using this method in the construction process is safer for the environment and boosts the performance of the board. To reduce the weight further this surfboard uses less resin per foot compared to a standard construction
- Hexel S-Glass: Hexel S-glass fibre glass is used to laminate the board along with the epoxy resin. This glass is the strongest woven cloth available on the market, offering 4x more strength thanks standard cloths. Two layers of S-glass are applied to each side of the board. This fiberglass provides a great strength to weight ratio and gains flex recoil, unlike some EPS epoxy sandwich construction it isn't stiff or non flexing.
- Who should ride this board? This board is great for a surfer who wants foam but doesn't want a massive board. The Reload 2.0 will help you to progress and improve your performance, all while keeping a high wave count for all abilities.
|5'6||20|| 2 7/16|| 28.2|
|5'8||20 1/4||2 1/2||30.2|
|5'10|| 30.2 20 1/2||2 9/16||32.5|
|6'0||20 3/4||2 5/8||34.7|
|6'2|| 21||2 11/16||37|
|6'4||21 1/4||2 3/4||39.2|
The Reload keeps it simple, designed to give you speed, sensitivity and hold to help you progress and catch as many waves as possible. Carbon inserts are placed at the engaged part of the surfboard to free tail flex, increase twist and torque through your turns.
The outline has developed over the years to help you with pocket surfing in both weak and strong waves. The Reload is highly versatile, suitable for a wide range of conditions and useable for a wide range of surfing abilities.
The rocker has been raised to increase hold and mobility when your board is moving at speed, this rocker is extremely useful as the Reload has a higher volume. The increased rocker makes the board easy to control, helps you to catch more waves and provides instant speed.
Double concaves through the fins and centre of the board with a light single running throughout gives the board life and drive, helping you to gather speed. A little boxiness on the rails keeps the board high in the water, whilst reduced foam along the tail area of the rail gives the board extra bite when back foot surfing. The combination of the nose shape and lifted rockers help this board to be really fruity off the top, helps to improve your top turns and keeps things fun without compromising wave count.
|Fin Set Up
|Surfboard Tail Shape