Item code: 175289
- Gnu Asym Carbon Credit BTX Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain freestyle. Suited to beginner to intermediates.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker- The Carbon Credit has rocker between your feet and mild camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape True Twin
- Flex soft/ medium
- Construction Asym G1
- Asym scale Level 1, which is a asymmetric wood core, softer flexing on the heelside. Also the level one has a deeper sidecut on the heel side.
- Base Eco subllimated Co-Extruded base, which is tough, fast and easy to maintain.
- Core Made with Aspen and Paulownia. Additional Paulownia at the heels for more flex
- Fiber glass Tri- Ax/ Bi -Ax fibre glass keeps the board strong for a longer life but keeping plenty of pop.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated poly top
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
- Mervin made This board has been made in an ego friendly factory, reducing the chemicals used in production.
The Carbon Credit is designed as an all-terrain twin freestyle board. The soft medium flex and rocker with mild camber profile mean that this is a great board to try new trick on as it gives a more catch free ride. The Carbon Credit has a asymmetric core, so there is more flex in on the heel side due to added Paulownia. The Tri-Ax and Bi-Ax glass makes this core strong, but with added pop. The Carbon Credit it super low maintained due to the extruded base, plus you have added board protection with the tough UHMW sidewalls. Finally the Carbon Credit has Magne-traction technology, which is 7 different points along the edge with different serrated depth. The deepest being at your feet, to give you a better hold, especially on the ice.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (lbs)|
||151cm - 155cm
||146cm - 150cm
||156cm - 160cm