Item code: 175290
- Gnu Asym FB Space Case C2X Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain freestyle. Suited to intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker- The Space Case has rocker between your feet and full camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape True Twin
- Flex Medium/ Firm
- Construction Asym Unreal G2
- Asym scale Level 2, which is a asymmetric wood core, softer flexing on the heelside. The level two has a deeper sidecut on the heel side, as well as a shorter contact length with the snow
- Base Sintered base, which is tougher and provides extra speed.
- Core Made with Aspen and Paulownia. Additional Paulownia at the heel side for more flex.
- Fiber glass Tri- Ax/ Bi -Ax fibre glass keeps the board strong for a longer life but keeping plenty of pop.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated poly top
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
- Mervin made This board has been made in an ego friendly factory, reducing the chemicals used in production.
The Space Case is catered towards riders who want a powerful freestyle performance board. The Space Case is an ideal park board with a true twin shape, medium flex and hybrid camber profile. The profile has full camber underfoot out to the noes and tail giving you extra pop when jibbing or on and off features. The rocker in the middle creates drive into your carves. The base on the Space Case is sintered which increases your speed, so even outside of the park this board can perform. The Asym construction means that there is extra Paulownia that runs along the heel side of the board, giving to extra flex. The combination of the magne-traction technology and UHMW side walls means that this board is impact resistant and holds its edge when needed. Giving you the ability to push this board in every terrain.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (lbs)|
||151cm - 155cm
||146cm - 150cm
||156cm - 160cm