Item code: 175291
- Gnu Asym Ladies Choice C2X Snowboard
- Rider style Freestyle all terrain board, suited to intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker- The Mullair has rocker between your feet and full camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape True Twin
- Flex Medium
- Construction Asym Unreal G3 ECO
- Asym scale Level 2, which is a asymmetric wood core, softer flexing on the heelside. The level two has a deeper sidecut on the heel side, as well as a shorter contact length with the snow
- Base Sintered base, which is tougher and provides extra speed.
- Core Made with Aspen, Balsa and Paulownia. The Balsa runs in the middle from nose to tail, Additional Paulownia at the heel side for more flex.
- Fiber glass Tri- Ax/ Bi -Ax fibre glass keeps the board strong for a longer life but keeping plenty of pop. Plus the bio fibew acts as a dampener.
- Side walls Recycled UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) side walls and along the tip and taill for impact protection.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated bio beans top.
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
- Mervin made This board has been made in an ego friendly factory, reducing the chemicals used in production.
Well ladies if youre looking for a board which allows for progression in all disciplines on the mountain then look no further. The Ladies choice it suited to park, due to its mid flex and camber underfoot bringing this board alive in the park. The use of camber and rocker together make this board super stable at high speed for those big mountain days. With the addition of the sintered base, the Ladies choice will give you speed when you want it for those slushy spring slopes or any flats. The Asym core, means that the wood constructions is blended differently on the heel side compared to the toe side. The added paulownia in the heel side is going to give to a bit of extra flex. To give you confidence in your board when riding, the Ladies Choice includes Magne-traction technology, keeping your edges locked in place.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (lbs)|
||141cm - 145cm
||146cm - 150cm
||151cm - 155cm