Item code: 175292
- Gnu Asym Rider's Choice C2X Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain/ freestyle / backcountry, for all abilities from beginner through to advanced.
- Profile Hybrid Rocker- The Rider Choice has rocker between your feet and full camber under your feet to the nose and tail.
- Shape True Twin
- Flex Medium
- Construction Asym Unreal G3 ECO
- Asym scale Level 2, which is a asymmetric wood core, softer flexing on the heelside. The level two has a deeper sidecut on the heel side, as well as a shorter contact length with the snow
- Base Sintered base, which is tougher and provides extra speed.
- Core Made with Aspen, Balsa and Paulownia. The Balsa runs in the middle from nose to tail, Additional Paulownia at the heel side for more flex.
- Fiber glass Tri- Ax/ Bi -Ax fibre glass keeps the board strong for a longer life but keeping plenty of pop.
- Side walls Recycled UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) side walls and along the tip and taill for impact protection.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated bio beans top.
- Edges Magne traction edge hold. Several different depths of serrations along the edges for supreme hold.
- Mervin made This board has been made in an ego friendly factory, reducing the chemicals used in production.
The Riders choice is a true twin all terrain machine. It sits perfectly in the middle of the flex rating with a profile which caters to all. The hybrid rocker on this board is mild rocker between your feet for stability and more power in your carving, however there is full camber underfoot towards the end of the board which give it lots of pop, making it an ideal all-rounder. The Asymmetric core in the Riders Choice means that you get more flex on the heel side which is sustainably harvested. When you fancy just shredding the mountain this board has both a sintered base for speed and magne-traction technology to keep your edges held in.
|Length||Waist Width||Rider Weight (lbs)|
||161cm - 170cm
||151cm - 155cm
||156cm - 160cm