Item code: 267623
- Snowboard type: All mountain and freeride.
- Rider level: Design for intermediate to advanced.
- Profile: C3 is a hybrid between a mild rocker and camber for an aggressive ride.
- Shape: Directional, with a tapered tail and a 2" setback.
- Flexibility: Medium to firm flex with a rating of 7/10.
- Board construction: G3 eco.
- Core: The wood in this core has been harvested using sustainable methods. Using a blend of Balsa, Aspen and Paulownia.
- The core is symmetrical between the toes/ heel giving you even flex. Increased % of paulownia makes the G3 the lightest weight core
- Base: Sintered knife-cut base, this base retains wax well to keep the board moving fast.
- Fiberglass: Tri-Ax/ Bi-Ax Bio fiberglass.
- Topsheet: Eco-Sublimated bio bean top.
- Sidewalls: Durable and eco friendly UHMW.
- Edges: Magne-traction serraated edge.
|Length (cm)||Nose/ Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|154|| 31.7/ 30.7|| 27.1|| 90+|
The vibe of this board is in the name, it’s built for having a good time on the mountain. This board only comes in a 154 with a slightly wider waist so you can ride it shorter than usual. From the mind of Nicolas Muller the Fun Guy is built for an intermediate rider who enjoy all mountain and powder boarding. With a directional shape, tapered tail, big floaty nose and a 2” set back it’s the perfect shape for performance in the deep fresh snow.
The C3 camber profile gives you aggressive carving and improved control. Mild rocker in the centre makes the board easy to manoeuvre and gives you a more forgiving ride. Plus, camber on the outside of the bindings gives you pop in the nose and the tail and a more playful feel underfoot. When boarding you’re bound to hit some unwanted flats and end up unclipping and skating along or grabbing your skier mate to pull you along, but the Fun Guy has a sintered base which hold wax and keep you flying over the flats. A GNU board wouldn’t be a GNU board unless it featured Magne-traction edges. These are serrated along both the heel and toe to give you the superb bite into the hardpack snow and ice. These edges improve your edge hold to give you increased confidence when riding multiple terrain.