Item code: 352056
- Jack Wolfskin Nature Corduroy Men’s Down Jacket
- Warm and stylish
- Made from organic cotton corduroy fabric
- Insulated with a mix of responsibly sourced down feathers and synthetic fibres for long-lasting insulation and warmth
- DWR finish
- Reinforced Stormlock shoulders
- Chin guard protects your neck from the cold
- Zip and snap fastening
- Two hand pockets
- Internal pocket
- Jack Wolfskin branded
- Made from eco-friendly and sustainable materials
Whether it’s urban winter commutes or long mountain hikes, Jack Wolfskin’s Corduroy Down Jacket will protect you from the elements in style. The jacket is built to keep you warm, a premium blend of responsibly sourced down feathers and Ecosphere natural fibre insulation provide long lasting warmth and retain heat even on the coldest of days. What’s more, a durable water-repellent finish has been applied to keep you dry on wet days. As well as excellent weather resistance, the contemporary design and signature Jack Wolfskin branding make this jacket as stylish as it is functional.
700 Fill Power Down is high quality down which offers lightweight warmth and low pack size. High quality down gives lower weight but higher heat retention than lower fill power down.
Ecosphere is an extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
PFC Free - This product does not contain PFCs (Flurocarbons). PFCs are synthetic compounds with properties that make them suitable for manufacturing waterproof, non-stick and fireproof materials.
||100% Cotton (Organic)
|Material - Lining