Item code: 175523
- Never Summer Womens Proto Type Two Snowboard
- Rider style All mountain. Suited for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Ripsaw Rocker camber. Rocker between your feet, with enhanced camber underfoot. This creates a huge amount of pop and aggressive edge hold. The proto has a low profile tip/tail for increased contact with the snow and stability.
- Shape True twin,
- Flex Medium (37%)
- Dampness Medium (37%)
- Base Durasurf XT Sintered base. This is a highly durable base and is the fasted within the Never Summer range.
- Core NS superlight wood core. This is a light weight wood which is also extremely durable.
- Fiber glass Bi-lite fiberglass. This fiber glass helps to reduce weight but maintain performance
- Top Sheet TrueGrit. This is scratch and chip resistant
- Sidewalls Sintered P-tex sidewalls. These sidewalls are designed to not crack even at the coldest temperatures.
- Sidecuts Power grip which creates extra contact points to enhance edge hold.
- RDS dampening system
- Elastomeric underfoot Stabilisers
- Harmonic tip/tail damppers help reduce vibrations at hgih speed.
The Proto Type two snowboard is an all mountain board, packed with performance for both back county and freestyle. This board is a true twin with medium flex. The profile is a Ripsaw Rocker Camber, the camber in this board is enhanced providing tones of POP! The Proto type has harmonic tip and tail dampeners which reduce the vibrations at high speed. To increase stabilisation even more, this board has low profile tip and tail to maximize contact with the snow. To add durability, the Proto Type uses sintered sidewalls which have proven to be more crack resistant that ABS in extremely cold temperatures. No matter what type of terrain your facing, the sintered base on this board will make sure that you do it with speed. Never Summer have used power grip side cuts, which create more contact points to enhance edge hold.
||151cm - 155cm
||141cm - 145cm
||146cm - 150cm