Item code: 139850
- Oakley Men's snow helmet
- MIPS Technology: A low-friction MIPS layer enables a relative motion between the head and the helmet, adding more protection against rotational motion to the brain caused by angled contact.
- Modular Brim System: 2 brim sizes included to give that lightweight and perfect fit with any goggle
- Anti fog technology helps funnel hot and humid air out of the goggle and through the helmet brim
- Boa fit system: Make effortless one hand adjustments to the fit of the helmet with 270 of adjustment
- Fidlock magnetic buckle:Easily fasten the buckle even with gloves on with the magnetic chin strap
- Removable no pressure ear cups: Designed to reduce the pressure on the ears and add comfort
- Vents throughout the helmet to keep you level headed in temperature whilst riding
- EPS shell structure that provides impact protection
The Mod3 is the off shoot of the Mod5 and is designed to fit almost any goggle on the market
Oakley are new to the Helmet game this season, but have invested a lot of time into making sure the products live up to the high standards of their eye wear. This helmet is no exception, with the new Modular Brim System making possible for any google to fit and the boa fit system creating the perfect fit, this helmet is perfect for those tearing up the mountain.