Item code: 151880
- Quiksilver cruiser skateboard
- Leonardo Fioravanti pro model
- Width: 10,23""
- Length: 31"
- Concave: Low concave and kicker provide ample stability
- Wheelbase: 510mm
- Trucks: High-quality aluminium cast ST2 trucks with a reversible king pin (front truck), meaning that the kingpin faces forward at the nose providing superior drive and instant speed when cruising combined with a responsive pivotal radius
- Wheels: 62 x 51 mm size wheels with a 78A durometer are soft and forgiving on rough surfaces and provide a smooth ride
- Construction: Canadian maple wood with eco-friendly Japanese water-based glue
- Bearings: Low noise and low vibration ABEC 9 wheel bearings
- Bushings: Super high rebound [SHR] bushings which provide a little more spring out of your turns
- Draws inspirations with its aesthetics from Quiksilver's 'Bradley' surfboard model
Quiksilver Skateboards - The LF ST from Euroglass on Vimeo.