Item code: 177271
- Roxy Sugar Ban Snowboard
- Rider type All mountain board, suited for beginners to through to intermediate.
- Profile Original Banana Rocker hybrid. Rocker between your feet, and mild camber under your feet out to the nose and tail. Which makes for an easy ride thats controlled and allows float.
- Shape True twin
- Flex Medium
- Base Co-Extruded base
- Core Heart wood core. A blend of aspen and paulowin which are harvested sustainably. The Paulowin gives the board extra pop.
- Side walls UHMW side walls and along the top and taill for impact protection.
- Top Sheet Eco subllimated top sheet
- Edges Beveled edges for a more. Catch free ride
The Sugar Banana is a sweet ride. This board is built for beginner to intermediate riders who are looking to perfect their technique on the slopes and build up confidence all over the mountain. The original banana (Hybrid rocker) profile gives this board flex and an easy riding feel. The extruded base, means that this board is easy to maintain, and holds wax really well. The Sugar banana allows for progression at any level and is a great introduction in the mountains. You can ride this board in peace, knowing that it has been made in an eco-friendly environment.
|Length (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider weight (lbs)|
|146||23.5||70 - 170|
|149||23.7||75 - 170|
|152||23.8||80 - 180|
||146cm - 150cm
||151cm - 155cm