Item code: 174064
- Salomon Craft Snowboard
- Ryder type All Mountain/ Freestyle. Suited to all abilities.
- Profile Rocker out camber. Flat between the feet, camber under your feet with rocker out towards the nose and tail.
- Shape True twin
- Flex Medium
- Construction Biax medium density fibre glass. Popster adds a natural pop and power to the core.
- Base Sintered EG base, for glide in power and sticky snow. This base is strong and retains wax well.
- Core Aspen strong, FSC certified wood strips reduce the impact and provide a predictable flex.
- Edges Free style edge bevel.
- Sidewalls Royal rubber pads run along the sidewall for shock absorption, by dampening vibrations.
- Sidecut EQ Rad
- Base colours are randomly allocated, these can't be requested
The Craft was created as an all mountain board, with freestyle in mind. The classic rock out camber profile means that this board can tackle any terrain thrown at it. The profile on this board means that its stable due to the camber, but the rocker means that you can enjoy a more catch free ride. The combination of the Aspen core and popster, means that this board has an elevated pop, perfect for those who enjoy the park or jibbing. The Eq rad sidecuts means that the Craft have amazing edge hold, even at high speeds. The sintered base means that this board is fast and easy to maintain.
|Length cm||Waist width cm ||Rider weight kg|
|154||25.1||65 - 85|
|156||25.7||70 - 100|
|158||25.9||75 - 105|
|160||26.1||74 - 105+|
||151cm - 155cm
||156cm - 160cm