Item code: 174067
- SALOMON OH YEAH SNOWBOARD
- Ryder type All Mountain/ Freestyle. Suited to all abilities.
- Profile Rocker out camber. Flat between the feet, camber under your feet with rocker out towards the nose and tail.
- Shape True twin
- Flex Soft/ medium (4)
- Construction Biax Medium density fibre glass. Popster adds a natural pop and power to the core.
- Base Extruded base, for low maintenance care.
- Core Aspen strong, FSC certified wood strips reduce the impact and provide a predictable flex.
- Edges Bite free finish, to make a more catch free ride.
- Sidewalls Royal rubber pads run along the sidewall for shock absorption, by dampening vibrations.
- Sidecut EQ Rad
The Oh Yeah is the little sister to the Gypsy board, using the same rock out camber profile. The Oh Yeah has a super playful feel, and if you want it can ideal for jibbing around the slopes. This board is quite forgiving, meaning it easy to ride, and provides more catch free experience. The Oh Yeah, has natural pop and snap as a result of using a Aspen strong core in combination with the built-in Popster. The rubber pads mean that the vibrations are dulled when landing. If you do scuff the board up a little, the extruded base means that its easy to repair.
|Length cm||Waist Width cm||Wider Weight kg|
|143||24||35 - 60|
|147||24.7||45 - 65|
|151||24.7||50 - 70|
||141cm - 145cm
||146cm - 150cm
||151cm - 155cm