Item code: 295756
- Snowboard Type Freestyle
- Rider Level: Suitable for all abilities
- Profile Flat out camber. Flat between the bindings, camber underfoot and flat out to the tips
- Shape: Directional twin. Twin shape with a 10mm setback
- Flex: Soft
- Core: Aspen core is enhanced with high density birch to add strength around the inserts
- Fiberglass: Bi-Ax low density fiberglass keeps the board lightweight and playful
- Base Extruded base. This is a low maintenance base that retains wax well
- Stone finish on the base reduces friction with the snow to keep you gliding
- Edges Bite free detuned edges along the nose and tail to give you a smoother ride
- Sidecut: Radial sidecut allows you to ride forward or switch and get consistent response
- Sidewalls: ABS sidewall transfer energy through the board and absorbs impact to give you a dampening feeling when riding
- 4 X 4 mounting system
|Length (cm)||Nose/ Tail Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
The Pulse is a great freestyle focused snowboard suitable for all riding abilities. The soft flex gives the Pulse a more forgiving ride, ideal is you mastering your turns or enjoy park sessions. With a directional twin shape, you have the benefit of a twin, spin easily and ride switch. Plus a 10mm setback lengthens the nose to give you more lift in powder.
The profile on the pulse is flat between the bindings and camber underfoot, this increases the contact length of the edge on the snow for better grip and edge to edge transitions. Camber adds pop and power to the board whilst increasing the stability run riding fast and straight. Flat sections outside of the bindings make it easier to initiate turns and give you a more forgiving catch free ride. The lightweight Aspen core has been reinforced around the inserts with high density birch to increase the boards durability during impact and landings. Either side of the core sits Bi-Ax fiberglass adding strength without effecting the weight.
The Pulse features an extruded base which is easy to maintain if you pick up a few dings and scuffs. The edges on the Pulse have been detuned to give you a bite free, smoother ride.