Item code: 174069
- Salomon Pulse Snowboard
- Ryder type All Mountain/ Freestyle. Suited to all abilities.
- Profile Flat Out Camber. Flat between the feet with camber underneath the feet.
- Shape Directional twin
- Flex Soft
- Construction Biax low density fiber glass, Allowing a lighter board with a playful feel.
- Base Extruded base, for low maintenance care.
- Core Aspen strong, FSC certified wood strips reduce the impact and provide a predictable flex.
- Edges Bite free finish, to make a more catch free ride.
- Sidewalls ABS, combines toughness for energy transfer and has dampening properties for minimal vibration.
- Sidecut Radial
The Pulse is pack will of tech, without the premium price tag. The Pulse is catered towards someone who is looking to progress as an all mountain rider. The flat-out camber profile gives this board tones of stability at high speeds which is super responsive. There are lots of properties about this board which mean you can start trying some new tricks, with a soft flex and directional twin this board is ready for some fun. Lets not forget that it also has a bite free finish on the edge, so you can get creative with little consequence. The Aspen core ensures a predictable performance every time.
|Length cm||Waist Width cm||Wider Weight kg|
||151cm - 155cm
||156cm - 160cm