Item code: 329728
- Dimensions: 6'7" x 20.75" x 2.40"
- Volume: 38 litres
- Construction: DURA-TEC. 3 layer construction, closed cell PU foam core with polyethylene outer shell
- Outline: Classic short board with some extra width throughout and a fuller nose
- Tail: Squash
- Rocker: Moderate
- Materials: Polyurethane foam core and hard polyethylene outer shell
- Fin Set-up: Thruster. FCS fins included
- Fin system: FCS
- Suitable conditions: 2 - 5 ft waves
- Rider ability: Suitable for a wide range of abilities but would make a ideal first shortboard
- Weight: 4.7kg
The 6’7 shortboard is perfect for when you want to downsize from a foamie or mini-mal. This shortboard is sturdy and reliable, providing additional float. This classic shape and construction make this a great first shortboard and will help you to transition down from a bigger board.
This shortboard is slightly wide and fuller than a standard shortboard to increase your stability and paddle power so you can maximise your wave count. The shape gives the board extra glide to maintain momentum between your turns.
Exclusive DURA-TEC construction is highly durable, built to last and ding resistant. DURA-TEC construction keeps the board lightweight and dynamic.
Younger surfers at a beginner level will have a lot of fun on this board. For to an intermediate level this board will put you on a fast track to shredding, helping you to make proper turns and will you’re your performance.
All TAHE boards are manufactured in France in a zero-greenhouse gas factory. The short production cycle reduces the electricity usage whilst the majority of supplies are sourced within 100 km of the factory.